Posted By: Lurker on March 4th, 2010 at 11:51AM PST
Posted By: josiah on March 4th, 2010 at 12:00PM PST
Melons are the sweetest grab of all.
Posted By: john on March 4th, 2010 at 12:03PM PST
im going to make a sculpture of the toy machine monster.
great job ed and kev
Posted By: adam b on March 4th, 2010 at 12:04PM PST
tweaked melon artsy flower photo goods, nice.
Posted By: turo vee on March 4th, 2010 at 12:50PM PST
i wish i could get those pics in their original size.. so sick. hell... i wish i could get originals... that austin one would look nice matted and framed... just saying......
Posted By: RAMBO on March 4th, 2010 at 01:01PM PST
wait! when did you guys get a fisheye?
Posted By: adam b on March 4th, 2010 at 01:47PM PST
what kind of sorry honky motherfucker can't grip a board?
tryin to come on these comment posts, son
Posted By: ohwhatthatsweird on March 4th, 2010 at 01:48PM PST
sweet cant wait for that grip i & rip it
Posted By: sambalam on March 4th, 2010 at 02:06PM PST
Billy Marks is suchha thug! ad the last picture is nice.
Posted By: Alan Peralta on March 4th, 2010 at 03:28PM PST
What's more beautiful. The Flower or the Austin Stephens.
Flowers are able to grow,yet there's only one Aus Boss in the garden of humanity.
wow. this comment is gay.
Posted By: Jgonzalez on March 4th, 2010 at 03:49PM PST
the flower pictures are awesome. :D
Posted By: Kilgore Trout on March 4th, 2010 at 04:15PM PST
billy takes the bearings caps off, that's hard ass.
i do that and my bearings dry off and get all dusty, thanks mexican weather.
nice pun, john.
Posted By: fresh from mex on March 4th, 2010 at 04:33PM PST
do any of you guys use risers below the trucks? my skate buds keep teasing me for that but fuck em'. i like riding high like a big hummer.
i also keep that little cylindrical thingy that goes between the bearings just in case.
oh yea and i like to have those small rings next to each bearing to prevent nut/truck contact.
Posted By: fresh from mex on March 4th, 2010 at 04:38PM PST
fuck yeah, new grip it and rip it
Posted By: chrome dome on March 4th, 2010 at 05:33PM PST
aaaaa sweet bills new vid
Posted By: ACE OF SPADES on March 4th, 2010 at 05:33PM PST
JGonz, you speak with heart, & spirit.
Dude, Austin's gotta saweet melon.
Does Billy "grip it & rip it"?
Posted By: Jacob on March 4th, 2010 at 05:36PM PST
Jacob. When you comment,my heart soars like a hawk.
Posted By: Jgonzalez on March 4th, 2010 at 06:31PM PST
gripping that board rippin those melons
Posted By: nate B on March 4th, 2010 at 07:05PM PST
okay some of these comments are gay.
I LIKE TOY MACHINE BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN I HAVE TO BE ALL GAY ABOUT IT LIKE THE TOY MACHINE SOCK TEAM BLOG.
Posted By: josiah on March 4th, 2010 at 08:23PM PST
Josiah just isn't as handsome as us. We hold hands to inspire each other to get tricks.
Posted By: Jgonzalez on March 4th, 2010 at 09:19PM PST
ha holding hands??!
you just proved my point!!!
you are even gayer than i thought.
Posted By: josiah on March 4th, 2010 at 10:04PM PST
i enjoy skateboarding
Posted By: patty oh bee on March 4th, 2010 at 10:59PM PST
two thumbs up!
Posted By: josiah on March 5th, 2010 at 10:18AM PST
Posted By: josiah on March 5th, 2010 at 10:19AM PST
I enjoy gays.
Gay people like Toy Machine?
Plan B on the other hand is gay-free.
Check out their site.
As for the sock team, dude, don't be jels...
Captcha: Boosted on
Posted By: Jacob on March 5th, 2010 at 10:36AM PST
you go to plan b puto!
Posted By: josiah on March 5th, 2010 at 11:12AM PST
I've been a fan of Toy since '98, & will always be.
Weren't you born that year?
Here is a link you can post your ignorant anti-gay rants.
Posted By: Jacob on March 5th, 2010 at 11:42AM PST
doesnt matter how long youve been!
i was born in 92 fool!
im not anti gay!
i just think that someone should tell someone when they are being stupid!
i have my opinions!
anyways im ending this!
i love the attention!
Posted By: josiah ''its easy'' on March 5th, 2010 at 01:00PM PST
i have that board he tweaked on and im not gay
Posted By: bob the skater on March 6th, 2010 at 03:48AM PST
the melon is too legit
Posted By: Finn on March 12th, 2010 at 04:04PM PST
As an American, I am ashamed and surprised to say that the United States is quite hypocritical. Americans like to say that they love freedom and justice, but here are some examples of where American actions conflict with American standards:
1. The US inspected a Soviet Union fighter jet that landed in Japan in 1976, but protested that China should not search an American plane that landed in China in 2001.
2. The Fifth Amendment of the Bill of Rights clearly states that people should not be subject to the same offense twice, but sex offenders can be convicted of crimes and then later be required to register as sex offenders and be held for life under indefinite civil commitment laws even after they complete their original sentences. “John TV” shows that embarrass and punish people arrested on prostitution charges also violate the Fifth Amendment guarantee of due process rights.
3. The Sixth Amendment guaranteeing the right to speedy trials is violated by holding prisoners at Guantanamo Bay without charge. The Eighth Amendment prohibits cruel and unusual punishments and is violated by torturing Guantanamo Bay prisoners. Whether the prisoners are foreigners or not makes no difference because it violates the intent of the Constitution and sends the message to other nations that human rights violations are acceptable. Taking the moral high ground is difficult when you are immoral yourself. If you want to prevent terrorism, give terrorists a trial, improve airline security, and don't give out visas easily. Torturing suspected terrorists only recruits more terrorists. Two wrongs don't make a right.
5. The Fourth Amendment protection against illegal searches and seizures, the Fifth amendment that allows due process, and the Eighth Amendment that forbids excessive bail, fines, and cruel and unusual punishment are all violated by DUI checkpoints and asset forfeiture laws.
6. The Fourth Amendment protection against illegal searches and the Fourteenth Amendment that guarantees equal protection of the law is violated by Arizona's immigration law that requires police to question people who look like illegal immigrants. Illegal immigration would be better stopped by having a strong border and fining employers of illegal immigrants, not by profiling Americans who look like foreigners.
Maybe it is just human nature, but Americans have always looked for an enemy to blame from witches to blacks to Communists. Today people are aghast that the US had Japanese concentration camps and once allowed slavery and segregation. How will people look back on the treatment of sex offenders, Muslims, and illegal immigrants in the USA 60 years from now?
Criminals should be punished, but only in a way that doesn't violate the Constitution. Even innocent people can be arrested and wrongly convicted. Where will this "tough on crime" movement end? Will jaywalkers be required to register with the police? Are shoplifters going to be given life sentences? Are vandals going to be considered to be terrorists?
If you care about your freedom, write your elected officials. Governments would love to take away all your freedom if they could. Our freedoms are diminishing, not growing. Stand up, fight for your rights, and protect our freedom now! One person can make a difference.
First they came for the Jews, but I was not a Jew. Then they came for the Communists, but I was not a Communist. Then they came for the trade unionists, but I was not a trade unionist. Then they came for me, but there was no one left to speak for me.
If only one person is not free, then no one is free.
They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Posted By: skater on June 22nd, 2010 at 03:35AM PST